San Antonio Criminal Defense Attorney
Protecting Your Rights for over 20 Years
When your future is at risk there is no time to waste.
If you are charged with a crime, you should not wait to retain an experienced and dedicated criminal defense lawyer. You should be confident that the attorney you choose is going to vigorously pursue every possible advantage for your defense.
I have been focusing exclusively on criminal law for over 20 years. I am a former prosecutor and have built a solid reputation among my peers, prosecutors and the judiciary in San Antonio Texas.
White Collar Crimes
If you are under suspicion or investigation for a white-collar crime charge, I can assist you.
No matter what the facts of your drug case involve, you almost certainly have more alternatives than you think.
If you are facing allegations of family violence, you need an attorney who will provide you with an effective defense.
Each DWI case is different and that is why it is crucial to get the best defense attorney on your side as soon as possible.
I provide a vigorous defense for clients charged with federal, state or municipal criminal offenses, including:
- White Collar Crimes
- Mortgage Fraud
- Bank Fraud
- College Student Crimes
- Federal Drug Charges
- Felony Drug Possession
- Drug Charges
- Federal Crime
- Family Violence
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Intoxication Assault
- Intoxication Manslaughter
Here are just a few reasons why you allow me to represent your interests in local, state or federal criminal court:
- Over 20 years of experience, including more than five years as Assistant District Attorney prosecuting misdemeanor and felony cases in Bexar County
- Thousands of cases handled, building a recognized track record of success
- One of the few criminal defense lawyers in the region who has won jury trails at the federal district court level, the state district court level, and at the county court level
- Undefeated record in parole violations’ cases-No client has ever been revoked
- Appointed by numerous judges as a special prosecutor for state courts
- Regardless of the crime, I believe you have legal rights
If you need a defense lawyer in San Antonio, Texas, and surrounding areas because you have been charged with a crime or are a suspect, contact me for a free consultation (210) 881-7509.
Tell Us About Your Case
A Reputation For Excellence
What Our Clients Say
- John and Ruby are very professional. If you're in need of a good defense attorney John is the attorney to call he was the only attorney that I spoke to that took the time to listen on what happened about my case all the other attorneys didn't take the time like John did I am very happy with his service thank you very much John I got my freedom back.
- Great attorney!! He is professional and effective. When you are in trouble you want the best defense on your side. It’s really hard to find someone that will tell you everything will be fine. When I first met him I was a bit skeptical as he hadn’t handle a case like mine before, but after talking to him I felt confident that everything was going to be in my favor. He got my case dismissed which another attorney had seen impossible. If you want effective results Mr. Kuntz is your man!
- I made a bad decision and drove home after drinking. I got pulled over and was charged with a DWI. I hired Mr. Kuntz and he was able to get my charge dismissed and I thank him for that. He made the process very smooth and kept constant communication through it all. Thanks to John and his great staff for making it an easy process.