San Antonio Criminal Defense Attorney
Protecting Your Rights for 19 Years
If you are charged with a crime, you should not wait to retain an experienced and dedicated criminal defense lawyer. You should be confident that the attorney you choose is going to vigorously pursue every possible advantage for your defense.
I have been focusing exclusively on criminal defense law for 19 years. I am a former prosecutor and have built a solid reputation among my peers, prosecutors and the judiciary in San Antonio Texas.
I provide a vigorous defense for clients charged with federal, state or municipal criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- DWI/DUI Charges
- Sex Crimes
- Delivery Conspiracy
- College Student Crimes
- Elder Fraud
- Mortgage Crime
- Probation & Parole Violations
- Domestic Violence
Here are just a few reasons why you allow me to represent your interests in local, state or federal criminal court:
- 19 years of experience, including more than five years as Assistant District Attorney prosecuting misdemeanor and felony cases in Bexar County
- Thousands of cases handled, building a recognized track record of success
- One of the few criminal defense lawyers in the region who has won jury trails at the federal district court level, the state district court level, and at the county court level.
- Undefeated record in parole violations’ cases-No client has ever been revoked.
- Appointed by numerous judges as a special prosecutor for state courts
Regardless of the crime, I believe you have legal rights. If you need a defense lawyer in San Antonio, Texas, and surrounding areas because you have been charged with a crime or are a suspect, contact me for a free consultation (210) 881-7509.
Named by Texas Monthly Super Lawyers Magazine
A Super Lawyer from 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.
Tell Us About Your Case
Use the form below or call us today
Main Practice Areas
Skilled Domestic Violence Defense Lawyer With 18 Years Of ExperienceView Practice Detail
More Than 12 Years Of Experience Handling White Collar Crimes In Federal CourtsView Practice Detail
A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE